Gym Rubber Floor Tiles
- Quantity 1-10 : $44.90 per mat.
- Quantity 11-39 : $44.00 per mat.
- Quantity 40-99 : $43.50 per mat.
- Quantity 100+ : $42.90 per mat.
Size:1m x 1m x 15mm
Hardness:62 Shore A
The Gym Rubber Floor Tiles are perfect gym flooring for any commercial or home gym application. The Gym Rubber floor tiles are 15mm thick, weighting an outstanding 15kg per tile and are 100% SBR (car tyre) rubber. They come with a PU Binder and have a density rating of 1000kg/m3 That is a far superior rubber compound then 99% of the rubber floor tiles sold in Australia. The main properties of SBR are its outstanding heat, ozone and weather resistance, which makes it incredibly durable indoors and out.
Our rubber mats are also tested in Australia for a Non-Slip surface (AS4586:2013). There is a substantial amount of technology that goes into such a humble piece of equipment. When paired with the correct flooring the lifetime of weightlifting and functional fitness equipment is substantially increased. Whats more the floor tiles are bottom sealed so that no granules flake away from the tiles.
These great rubber mats are shock absorbent so you don’t have to worry about dropping your weight whilst training. Made in Malaysia using non-toxic and non-static material are also waterproof. The beveled edge is offer aesthetic advantages over other mats on the market.
Listed below are other specification.
- Weight: 15kg per pcs (+/- 5%)
- Density: 1000kg/m3
- Hardness: 62 Shore A
- Commercial grade and quality – mats are 100% highly compressed rubber granule (SBR black granules)
- Non-Slip surface tested to Australian standards AS4586:2013k
- Fire rating certificates can be provided for council approval
- Made in Malaysia
- Dimensions: – 1m x 1m x 15mm
|Dimensions||100 × 100 × 1.5 cm|