EVA foam interlocking jigsaw mats are designed to be very easy to install. Each piece fits nicely with the other. Unlike a traditional jigsaw puzzle, EVA jigsaw mats do not require a vivid imagination to piece them together. Nonetheless there are a few tips people need to know before installation. Below are some points you should consider before installing your EVA jigsaw mats:
- Use a clean and level surface for your jigsaw mats. If the surface isn’t level then use a leveller or consider underlay.
- Buy your jigsaw mats in advance so they can acclimatise to the environment where they will be used.
- Have a clear view where you will laying your mats. Measure and plan the area carefully. A tape measure or chalk line is usefully to measure out the area.
- Take into account any obstructions that you may need to deal with and plan accordingly.
- When laying the mats make sure you remember to accommodate the edging.
- EVA jigsaw mats should not be glued to the floor.
- EVA jigsaw mats should not be used in conduction with other jigsaw mats.
- Do not place any other surface on top of jigsaw mats (e.g. carpet, other jigsaw mats etc) as it may cause warping.
- Enjoy your jigsaw mats.
If you are not sure you can do a good job installing your jigsaw mats always consider professional help.
Jigsaw mats are also known as puzzle mats, jiu jutsu mats, wrestling mats, judo mats, karate mats, rubber gym mats, gym mats, taekwondo mats, MMA mats, rubber flooring, interlocking mats, martial arts mats, BBJ mats, wrestling mats, fitness mats, gym flooring, play mats, rubber floor tiles EVA floor mats, foam mats, EVA foam mats and gymnastics mats.