Gym Rubber Floor Tiles
- Quantity 1-10 : $44.90 per mat.
- Quantity 11-39 : $44.00 per mat.
- Quantity 40-99 : $43.50 per mat.
- Quantity 100+ : $42.90 per mat.
Stock Level: Out of stock
This item is out of stock and is on back order. Pre order today.
Size:1m x 1m x 15mm
Hardness:62 Shore A
The Gym Rubber gym floor tiles are perfect gym flooring for any commercial or home gym application. The Gym Rubber floor tiles are 15mm thick, weighting an outstanding 15kg per tile and are100% SBR (car tyre) rubber with a PU Binder and have a density rating of 1000kg/m3, a far superior rubber compound then 99% of the rubber floor tiles sold in Australia. The main properties of SBR are its outstanding heat, ozone and weather resistance, which makes it incredibly durable indoors and out. Our mats are also tested in Australia for a Non-Slip surface (AS4586:2013). There is a substantial amount of technology that goes into such a humble piece of equipment. The lifetime of weightlifting and functional fitness equipment is substantially increased when paired with the correct flooring.
- Dimensions: – 1m x 1m x 15mm
- Weight: 15kg per pcs (+/- 5%)
- Density: 1000kg/m3
- Hardness: 62 Shore A
- Commercial grade and quality – mats are 100% highly compressed rubber granule (SBR black granules)
- Floor tiles are bottom sealed to ensure that no granules flake away from the tile (Polyurethane binding)
- Shock absorbent
- Bevelled edge
- Non-Slip surface tested to Australian standards AS4586:2013
- Non Static
- Colour: All black
- Fire rating certificates can be provided for council approval
- Made in Malaysia
|Dimensions||100 × 100 × 1.5 cm|