Wall Mats – Black
- Quantity 1-10 : $104.00 / mat inc.GST.
- Quantity 11-39 : $102.00 / mat inc.GST.
- Quantity 40-99 : $99.50 / mat inc.GST.
- Quantity 100 : $97.00 / mat inc.GST.
Stock Level: 39 in stock
39 in stock
Size:1.83m x 0.61m x 50mm
Material:Vinyl / Compressed Sponge / Timber Back
Ezy Mats offer black wall mats. Our wall mats are available in either black or blue. Please specify when ordering. Other colours are available on special order.
We have premium wall mats available for your gym. Wall mats provide added protection against injury whilst sparring or drilling your techniques. Wall mats or wall padding are just as important for grappling training as it is for standup activities like MMA, kick boxing, and other martial arts and gymnastics activities.
The mats have a 3cm lip on each end so they can be fastened to the wall. You can attached to the wall with either a screw / dyna bold or you can use an aluminium channel. Whilst we do not offer an installation service our wall mats are pretty easy to install.
- SIZE: 1.83m x 0.61m x 50mm
- COLOUR: Black
- DENSITY: 150kg/cbm
- MATERIAL: Vinyl / Compressed Sponge / Timber Back
Ezy Mats offer a full range of gym mats. If you are looking at setting up a new gym or are replacing existing mats we have you covered. We stock all types of floor and wall flooring which are essential for every professional gym. When you purchase from Ezy Mats you are buying from the name trusted by organisation Australia-wide.
How to Install the Mats?
The mats are easy to install. If you are unsure then it might be a good idea to employ a professional if you are unsure about doing it yourself. There are two common ways to install wall padding;
- Channel – One way is to attached a channel to the top and bottom of the wall. The tip of the wall pads then fits into the channel cutting down the amount of times to need to screw into the wall. This method offers a clean finish as the screws or bolts are less visible. To change damaged mats you would remove the top channel and slot in the replacement mat.
- Bolts / Screw – The most common method of installation is to screw or bolt the padding straight to the wall. With a lip on the top and the bottom of the mats it is easy to drill a hole through the mats and screw them into the walls. When you need to remove the mats or replace them then the process is easy. You should use a chalk line or string line to ensure your mats are straight.
Some of the tools required when installing the wall padding include:
- Hammer Drill – To drill holes for dyna bolts and screws.
- Screw Gun – To make screwing easier.
- String line – To maintain a straight line of mats. Run the string the length of the wall.
- Chalk line – Same as above. The chalk line can be removed after applying the chalk to the wall.
- Hammer – To bang in the dyna bolt and plastic dowels.
- Socket Set – For screwing in dyna bolts.
- Spirit level – To keep the mats level during installation.
Aways used a trained or licensed professional to install your mats.
Ezymats will deliver your mats anywhere in Australia. Whilst we are happy to arrange delivery and find a freight forwarder for you. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
For freight cost please use the freight calculator on the website. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Tracking Your Order
All tracking numbers and freight forwarder details will be supplied to customer upon dispatch of goods.
Authority to leave (ATL)
If you have requested that the goods be left at the premises unattended or have not left any instruction’s at all, the order will have defaulted to an ATL status. This will result in a no signature on delivery. By using this option Ezy Mats and the nominated freight company will accept no responsibility for lost or damaged stock. You must have your order shipped to either a residential or business address, where your order can be checked and signed for.
All orders shipped will have ATL by default, as our freight carrier no longer offers a 2nd delivery (re-delivery) service. It is your responsibility to track and contact the freight company if you wish for your order not to have the authority to leave and you intend to collecting your order from their depot. Any 2nd deliveries fees will be charged to the customer.
If there is nobody home and the courier driver does not feel it safe to leave your delivery at your front due to your location or street visibility the order will be returned to the carrier’s depot, or to the supplier. In this situation, you will be liable for charges for the re-delivery. Always send your package to a location where there will be someone to take and sign for the delivery.
Please note local delivery is 3-5 days from date of order. Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Delivery time frames are not guaranteed and are rough estimations given to us by our allocated couriers. Please do not allocate hours as the courier company cannot deliver within allocated time frames. The estimated delivery times are on business days (Monday through Friday) excluding Public holidays.
Please do not ask to be called prior to delivery as the freight forwarders may not follow that instruction due to OH&S regulation for mobile phone operation whilst driving.
Ezymats we understand mats may sometimes need to be returned. All purchases can be returned for a refund or exchanged. There is a 20% restocking fee for any and all returns:
Items need to be returned within 30 days of Purchase.
Mats must be unused and in the original packaging, which must be un-damaged and in original condition. Ezymats reserves the right to reject the return or exchange of any goods, which do not meet the above standards.
Mats must be returned to:
14 Phoenix Crt
Braeside VIC 3195
Returned goods will be processed as soon as possible, usually within 3 business days. Please note Postage and funds transfer time will effect time it takes to receive your funds.
The customer must pay shipping costs for any returns or subsequent exchanges.
We will not accept responsibility or offer credit for any items lost or damaged during transit. Please pack return goods well and ensure you have a tracking number.