Astro Turf – Green
- Quantity 1-3 : $750.00 per mat.
- Quantity 4-10 : $735.00 per mat.
- Quantity 11+ : $725.00 per mat.
Size:10m x 2m x 1.5cm
Material:100% UV treated Astro Track Turf
When you want your gym to have more than weight rooms and yoga areas, then an astro turf flooring is what you may need. With Crossfit becoming popular, where one can do various workout regimen for whole-body fitness, pushing and pulling power sleds are often sought out.
Moreover, an artificial grass landscape that provides a burst of green or blue can add a vibrant atmosphere to any gym which increases its overall appeal to potential members. We also sell astro turf tapes which are useful in joining two rolls of flooring to increase the track length of astro turf flooring. These tapes are specifically made for gym astroturf mats. Using cheap packing tape is not ideal.
Our turf is designed for high usage areas with a guaranteed 1-year commercial warranty. High-grade athletic turf designed for elite athletes.
- Each Roll is measured at 10m x 2m x 1.5cm thick green turf
- 100% UV treated Astro track turf
- Custom yarn weaving patterns ensure no need for sand, rubber or even brushing to keep your turf at its best
- A slight curl weave creates a lifelike usable surface allowing power sleds to glide over the turf
- Perfectly suited for both indoor and outdoor use, adjoining tape can also be purchased from us to extend the length or width of your track
- Ideal for all types of cross-functional training needs
- Astroturf has a 1-year warranty against normal wear and tear
- AstroTurf can be laid on a concrete surface we recommend using heavy-duty Velcro placed under the seams, carpet tape may be used for a more permanent application
Top-quality – multi-lab approved:
- Anti UV testing – Pass
- Lead content – Pass
- Fire resistance – Passs
- REACH SVHC testing – Pass
- Toxicology – Pass
Technical Date specs on turf:
- 100% UV Resistant Polyethylene Fibrillated Yarn
- Yarn Count (Dtex) 8800
- Yarn height (straight): 15mm +/- 5%
- Machine gauge 1/4 inch
- Tufts per linear M 250
- Tufts/m2 = 39375
- Yarn weight (g/m2) = 900 (+/- 5%)
- Drainage hole diameter of 5mm
- Primary backing: UV resistant pp 148g/m2
- Secondary backing: UV resistant PP 90g/m2
- Back coating: Latex + rubber Spun bond on Styrene-Butadiene Basia, 700g/m²
- Fire resistance grading: DIN 51960 Class 2 flammable
Contact Ezy Mats for additional information.
Ezymats will deliver your mats anywhere in Australia. Whilst we are happy to arrange delivery and find a freight forwarder for you. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
For freight cost please use the freight calculator on the website. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Tracking Your Order
All tracking numbers and freight forwarder details will be supplied to customer upon dispatch of goods.
Authority to leave (ATL)
If you have requested that the goods be left at the premises unattended or have not left any instruction’s at all, the order will have defaulted to an ATL status. This will result in a no signature on delivery. By using this option Ezy Mats and the nominated freight company will accept no responsibility for lost or damaged stock. You must have your order shipped to either a residential or business address, where your order can be checked and signed for.
All orders shipped will have ATL by default, as our freight carrier no longer offers a 2nd delivery (re-delivery) service. It is your responsibility to track and contact the freight company if you wish for your order not to have the authority to leave and you intend to collecting your order from their depot. Any 2nd deliveries fees will be charged to the customer.
If there is nobody home and the courier driver does not feel it safe to leave your delivery at your front due to your location or street visibility the order will be returned to the carrier’s depot, or to the supplier. In this situation, you will be liable for charges for the re-delivery. Always send your package to a location where there will be someone to take and sign for the delivery.
Please note local delivery is 3-5 days from date of order. Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Delivery time frames are not guaranteed and are rough estimations given to us by our allocated couriers. Please do not allocate hours as the courier company cannot deliver within allocated time frames. The estimated delivery times are on business days (Monday through Friday) excluding Public holidays.
Please do not ask to be called prior to delivery as the freight forwarders may not follow that instruction due to OH&S regulation for mobile phone operation whilst driving.
Ezymats we understand mats may sometimes need to be returned. All purchases can be returned for a refund or exchanged. There is a 20% restocking fee for any and all returns:
Items need to be returned within 30 days of Purchase.
Mats must be unused and in the original packaging, which must be un-damaged and in original condition. Ezymats reserves the right to reject the return or exchange of any goods, which do not meet the above standards.
Mats must be returned to:
14 Phoenix Crt
Braeside VIC 3195
Returned goods will be processed as soon as possible, usually within 3 business days. Please note Postage and funds transfer time will effect time it takes to receive your funds.
The customer must pay shipping costs for any returns or subsequent exchanges.
We will not accept responsibility or offer credit for any items lost or damaged during transit. Please pack return goods well and ensure you have a tracking number.