Free Standing Punchbag
- Quantity 1-4 : $690.00 per unit.
- Quantity 5-9 : $680.00 per unit.
- Quantity 10+ : $675.00 per unit.
Size:180cm x 42cm
Material:High-density PE foam top with a solid PVC tube
The Morgan Tri-Max Free Standing Punchbag is the Rolls Royce of commercial-grade, full size, and non-rebounding free standing bags. Selling over 150pcs per month with a return rate of less than 1% has shown this to be the premier freestanding training bag in the country.
The Tri-Max Free Standing Punchbag measure a massive 1.83m in height and over 42cm in diameter. It allows the bag to be used as a single or dual person training bag. Using a solid high-density PE inner foam that measures 140cm in height and 42 cm in width. The additional canvas, backed vinyl cover, means that this bag is designed for the continual punishment. It’s ideal for both specialised boxing and martial arts centres as well as commercial fitness centres.
A PVC solid inner full-length inner tube will absorb the impact applied to the bag. The commercial-grade base measures 60cm in width and 40cm in height. It will hold well over 90kg of water or sand. This will ensure that the bag will stay where it was placed and not move around the room whilst being used.
- High-density PE foam top with a solid PVC tube – this bag is a stationary freestanding bag, unlike the PB-26 there is no spring system resulting in a non-movement bag
- Fill base with water or sand for maximum stability up to 90kg
- Excellent stability designed typically for free sparring striking and cardio fitness
- Dimensions: Top = 140cm x 42cm (diameter) + Base = 40cm x 60cm (diameter) total height + diameter = 180cm x 42cm
- Spare parts may be required after a period of time due to normal wear and use, these parts are also available from us
- Protective gloves must be worn when using this product, exposed jewellery and open knuckle will prematurely wear the product away & do not use this bag for weapon training as it is not designed for this purpose
- Do not move the product over large areas if the base is full. This will put excess stress on the base and may crack. Use 2 people to move this product around.
- There will be a minimal rocking of the base in order allow for impact distribution when being used
- Warranty covers normal wear and tear – misuse will void any warranty
The Tri-Max Free Standing Punchbag consists of 3 parts. 1 x Base, 1 x Small inner black base tube & 1 x Foam top with an Inner grey plastic cylinder which should not be removed.
- Step 1: To assemble first insert Small black Inner Base Tube through the bottom of the base.
- Step 2: Now decide first where you wish to use the bag. Position the base exactly where you want it on the floor.
- Step 3: Slip on the foam top. The grey inner cylinder will slip onto the inner black base tube.
- Step 4: For heavy application use we recommend that you DO NOT screw the nuts and bolts t hrough the grey inner pipe into the black plastic tube, this will allow for greater impact distribution over the product and will increase the longevity of this item
Fill with sand for maximum stability:
- Once the base is filled, to avoid damage remember do not to tilt or roll the base.
- Moving the Tri-max is a 2-3 man operation.
Ezymats will deliver your mats anywhere in Australia. Whilst we are happy to arrange delivery and find a freight forwarder for you. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
For freight cost please use the freight calculator on the website. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Tracking Your Order
All tracking numbers and freight forwarder details will be supplied to customer upon dispatch of goods.
Authority to leave (ATL)
If you have requested that the goods be left at the premises unattended or have not left any instruction’s at all, the order will have defaulted to an ATL status. This will result in a no signature on delivery. By using this option Ezy Mats and the nominated freight company will accept no responsibility for lost or damaged stock. You must have your order shipped to either a residential or business address, where your order can be checked and signed for.
All orders shipped will have ATL by default, as our freight carrier no longer offers a 2nd delivery (re-delivery) service. It is your responsibility to track and contact the freight company if you wish for your order not to have the authority to leave and you intend to collecting your order from their depot. Any 2nd deliveries fees will be charged to the customer.
If there is nobody home and the courier driver does not feel it safe to leave your delivery at your front due to your location or street visibility the order will be returned to the carrier’s depot, or to the supplier. In this situation, you will be liable for charges for the re-delivery. Always send your package to a location where there will be someone to take and sign for the delivery.
Please note local delivery is 3-5 days from date of order. Delivery to remote areas may take longer.
Delivery time frames are not guaranteed and are rough estimations given to us by our allocated couriers. Please do not allocate hours as the courier company cannot deliver within allocated time frames. The estimated delivery times are on business days (Monday through Friday) excluding Public holidays.
Please do not ask to be called prior to delivery as the freight forwarders may not follow that instruction due to OH&S regulation for mobile phone operation whilst driving.
Ezymats we understand mats may sometimes need to be returned. All purchases can be returned for a refund or exchanged. There is a 20% restocking fee for any and all returns:
Items need to be returned within 30 days of Purchase.
Mats must be unused and in the original packaging, which must be un-damaged and in original condition. Ezymats reserves the right to reject the return or exchange of any goods, which do not meet the above standards.
Mats must be returned to:
14 Phoenix Crt
Braeside VIC 3195
Returned goods will be processed as soon as possible, usually within 3 business days. Please note Postage and funds transfer time will effect time it takes to receive your funds.
The customer must pay shipping costs for any returns or subsequent exchanges.
We will not accept responsibility or offer credit for any items lost or damaged during transit. Please pack return goods well and ensure you have a tracking number.