Gym mats are a very necessary safety measure as they offer good protection from injuries caused by falls and impacts. They also help minimize strains and stresses on the body and gym members are able to work out more comfortably when they are exercising.
We at Ezy Mats, are the specialists in gym mats and offer our clients customised solutions. These mats ensure your gym has very resilient and comfortable floor surfaces that would last for a number of years without any trouble.
Different types of gym mats
We have a wide range of gym mats to choose from and each of these materials has its own advantages. You can always contact us for detailed information about all these products and choose one that suits your requirement. The different materials you can choose from are:
- EVA Jigsaw Mats – These are very popular installations with gyms because they offer a very snug and easy fit that covers the entire floor spaces completely. They are also customisable and can easily complement various floor plans and architectural styles. This make gym mats very versatile and they can be used in a wide range of applications.
- Vinyl Mats – These are made of combination material- foam and vinyl is compressed via special process and they are highly impact-resistant and have acoustic properties as well. These mats have smooth surfaces and anti-slip bases and you can also use them on the reverse.
- Rubber Mats –This material is more affordable compared to vinyl and it’s very durable and sturdy. It’s able to endure heavy impact without any damage and is perfect for gyms that experience heavy traffic.
Why are gym mats required?
- Gym mats offer excellent movement support offer your legs & feet adequate comfort. High grade mats provide a flat, tough, yet cushioned surface that protects your clients’ legs and feet. This helps minimise the risk of injury; apart from this, it also keep all your gym members very comfortable when they are exercising.
- Gym mats also protect the gym floor from impact. For instance, if your gym has a very good timber floor, these mats add a layer of protection. It helps prevent the floors from getting damaged and prevents them from getting stained. They also protect the flooring panels from regular wear and tear and add to the longevity of the flooring.
Gym mats are available in a variety of designs and colours and even a plain concrete floor can be turned into a more interesting feature. Many people opt for our jigsaw mats as they are very unique in design and shape. We provide good quality gym mats sales and installation services and with us you are always assured of customised solutions. You don’t need to look elsewhere for excellent quality gym mats. We at Ezy Mats have a large collection of them and you can get in touch with us at (02) 97187424 or contact us through this form if you want to know more.