At Ezy Mats, we’ve noticed that some clients don’t know much about gym mats and how they function. They make mistakes in the installation, maintenance, and removal process because of this lack of knowledge. Here are some facts you need to know about these mats before making a purchase:
- Glue isn’t needed – These mats are designed to lock into place and remain in place like pieces of a puzzle, so they don’t need glue. They won’t budge unless you attempt to remove them by pulling them up.
- Glue will damage the mats – Glue will damage and harden the mats by sinking into the foam. Using glue will make the older mats more difficult to remove as well as cause damage to the floor.
- Cleaning is necessary – Sweat, dead skin cells, dirt, and other particles can become trapped in the pores of the foam mats, which can damage them and cause health problems down the line as well.
- No special cleaning solution needs – There’s no need to use any expensive specialised cleaning agent. Mild detergent with warm water is enough to remove most of the stains and ensure the gym mats are clean.
- No professional installation required – These mats are very easy to install. All you need to do is clean the floor, start on the outside and move towards the centre. Once the entire floor is covered, the pressure from surrounding mat pieces will keep individual pieces in place. You just need to make sure you purchase the right number of mat pieces.
You don’t need to look elsewhere for excellent quality gym mats. We at Ezy Mats have a large collection of them and you can get in touch with us at (02) 97187424 or contact us through this form if you want to know more.